- Huge range of colours
Large range of un-insulated or insulated options to suit everyones pocket (keeping in the warmth in winter and the heat out in summer)
- Roller and sectional overhead doors available in both insulated and un-insulated format together with a range of side hung solutions and personal access/fire exit doors
- Appropriate drawings can be provided for planning and for concept visualisation along with the processing of planning applications if required
- Sized to your specific needs – designed and manufactured to the millimetre
- Available in a range of solutions including roof and frame only – so you can timber clad the walls, or as a complete building
- We offer an extensive range of services including groundworks, building construction, timber over cladding etc. So if you have a specific need call us now for details
Welcome to the website of uk-garages.com where you have the opportunity to view many of our high quality sectional steel garages and workshop solutions that are engineered to suit your specific needs and budget, with the further advantage of either a self-build, or our construction service, options.
This website shows just a few examples of our vast selection of steel building and workshop offerings and if you can't see a design or size that suits your needs please call us on 01531 822 251 and one of our trained sales personnel will be happy to assist.All of our designs can be purchased as a building only system with no doors (or even walls if you want a canopy to clad in a material of your own choice and source) or just personnel access (PA) doors if a shed alone is required. Many other door sizes (taller and wider) exist if you have a need.
All of our smaller garages and workshops are manufactured to the very same exacting standards as the entire Three Counties Steel Buildings Ltd product range, using tough, cold rolled galvanised steel structural sections that are light in weight but heavy on strength and durability – making assembly comparatively easy whilst meeting the requirements of building regulations and providing a long lasting functional and attractive investment.
We offer a range of door sizes and specifications from domestic to industrial duty, with and without motor operation utilising the very latest in roller gear design to give you the maximum in clear uninterrupted access in an attractive and durable range of finishes.
To put the finishing touch to your investment we offer power operated alternatives so you can open the door from the comfort of your vehicle.
For those with a practical inclination, self assembly and construction is a real possibility and to assist we provide drawings and a build manual together with 'phone support if you should get stuck.
Construction is very straightforward with all the structural sections of our buildings cut to precisely the correct length with all the holes in all the right places for bolt together assembly. Cladding the building is undertaken using the fixings provided. Our solutions come complete with:-
- All appropriate nuts, bolts and fixings
- Galvanised steel structural members which are pre-pierced for bolted assembly
- All wall and roof cladding and flashings - requiring only the very minimum of site cutting.
- The various door and window options selected at the order stage
Purchasing a new garage or building is a very large financial commitment and selection of the right product and supplier are of equal importance. All of our staff are trained to guide prospective customers through the technical jargon and assist with the choices available. We take our responsibilities very seriously and take great pleasure receiving some of the glowing accolades we have received for the quality of service and product we provide. Please be sure that in considering your purchase, either through ourselves or elsewhere, you are confident in the product and service you are purchasing. Not everyone takes the care we do, from start to finish, in ensuring TOTAL customer satisfaction.
Of course our skilled in house CAD designers are always on hand to design specialist solutions where style or space put your requirements out of the main stream. No other provider goes so far to ensure total customer satisfaction both in service and product! We know this to be true since we regularly undertake customer satisfaction surveys as part of our 'Continuous Improvement Philosophy'.
So uk-garages offers you:-
- Quality designs and products to suit your specific size requirements
- Engineered custom solutions
- Range of colour and insulation options
- Selection of roller door sizes
- Choice of personal access doors
- Supplied for 'Self Build' or
- Alternatively we offer a comprehensive range of construction services including the building construction, base works and fit out options
So if you have a requirement for a steel framed garage or workshop then rest assured that UK-garages.com staff are trained not to oversell or apply pressure to potential clients so please feel free to call 01531 822 251 for a relaxing, no obligation discussion regarding your requirements and we will endeavour to match your specific needs for a quality solution within your budget.
Domestic Garages, Workshop and Multi-purpose Buildings
UK GARAGES ACCREDITATIONS
MAKE AN ENQUIRY OR REQUEST A QUOTE
Domestic steel framed garage and workshop specialists
01531 822 251
01531 822 251