We can provide Customers with a prefabricated steel framed sectional building engineered to any size (literally to a millimetre) providing the opportunity to select: -
- Any overall building length - limitless thanks to our portal frame design - Customers can even add bays at a later date if they find they need more space!
- Multiple bay steel framed garages and workshops.
- Eaves heights from 2metres to 7metres and more.
- Customisation to suit any particular vehicle or needs and provide that much needed extra space for a workshop or work/hobby benches etc.
- The number, size, type and location of main access doors.
- Number and style of personal access doors.
- Number, size and location of windows in a range of styles.
- Skylights in the roof for natural daylight and reduced energy consumption.
- Our buildings can be clad in an un-insulated format, fully or partially insulated (to various levels of thermal performance) or timber to suit various environmental and aesthetic requirements.
- Provision of our 'Drip Stop' premium grade anti condensation barrier to prevent drips in un-insulated buildings.
- Sizes and locations of lean-tos if required
- Steel Sheds for storage
- And with our 'Prefabricated Self Assembly Package' customers can easily construct their ideal steel building.
Our domestic prefabricated sectional steel framed buildings utilise light weight, tough, high quality galvanised steel sections to provide a long lasting and robust framework for your steel sheds, storage building, garage, workshop or carport.
Not only does the steel building look attractive but will stay that way for many years to come.
Thanks to our ingenious design the sections are extremely strong yet light enough to make self-assembly easy.
Every prefabricated steel building comes as a complete 'kit' including a build manual, exploded assembly drawings and every last nut and bolt!
If a Customer ever gets stuck we offer a 'phone assist help line with technically trained and experienced personnel to assist as part of the all in price.
Failing that if things really go wrong (and to this day we have only had one such instance!) we can send a team to sort it all out - though there is a charge naturally. So you have a safety net!
Alternatively, we have a national network of trained and insured construction teams who can put your steel framed building up - they even work outside the UK if required.
Contact us for more information on 01531 822 251
We can happily arrange for potential customers to view existing installations as we have supplied hundreds of steel framed buildings all over the UK and overseas to such places as Malta, Gibraltar, The Falkland Islands and Afghanistan.
Email us with any Self Build and Smaller Projects enquiry and our trained team will be happy to answer any questions.
Either way our Customers can be sure that they received a high quality single, double, triple or larger garage, workshop or steel sheds that they always dreamed of at a price that didn't give them a nightmare!
To complete the fit out of our steel buildings and maximise the space, whilst keeping everything neat and tidy, we recommend our cost effective racking and storage equipment. This will put the finishing touch to the final installation...
Please call now to speak to one of our many trained and courteous Sales Staff for a no obligation quotation on 01531 822 251 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steel Building Construction
Uk-Garages.com can provide drawings for its steel framed building construction, which can be used for planning applications, and where required can supply building calculations to meet the need of local authorities.
Since our steel building constructions are of sectional design they are comparatively easy to assemble and can be supplied in self build kit building form.
Design & Construction
Concept drawing for a storage canopy building
Delivery of components is generally by articulated lorry with its own forklift
Frames up together with roof purlins fitted
Wall cladding in place prior to roof. Noting that the only significant element of cutting is to cut the end wall sheets in line with the end rafters – thereby removing the 'steps' at the top of the sheets
Building practically complete with all walls and roofing in place
Complete and ready for use with roller doors in place
Domestic steel framed garage and workshop specialists
01531 822 251
01531 822 251